Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Diwali Vacations : Festival Mood

Yesterday afternoon we were allowed to proceed for Diwali Breaks (for 25 Days) and most of the staff members left the campus on the same day. I am also there on the station to meet and wish happy Diwali to all my dear friends. But when I was coming back, Suhani started crying loudly and when I ask her the reason, she said “Papa everyone is going to their house to celebrate Diwali, with whom I will celebrate the festival now”. Felt very bad and I absolutely promised her that I will take her to his maternal grandmother’s house next week.

1 comment:

  1. .I.....Felt Bad....like u felt bad when Suhani asked u...We can find many dear n close ones near us on such occassions...dats !! we call friends n family (made by us..)...if u close ur eyes n don't do efforts to find happiness i think its ur problem..Anyways taking baccha party to their Maternal place is a FUN..njoy but don't feel bad...Njoy ur holidays..!! i hope Samjh gaya tu mera ishara....bful song...)

    ReplyDelete